What is going to happen on September 23rd, 2015? For months, there has been an incredible amount of buzz on the Internet about the month of September, and in particular there has been a tremendous amount of speculation about the date of September 23rd.
It seems that every few years, there are end-of-the-world predictions that fail to materialize, much to the embarrassment of the false seers who spread and promote them.
However, there is a growing sentiment among eschatologists, biblical scholars and even some secular groups that the world is in for a significant and potentially catastrophic change on or around September 23, 2015.
There are a couple of things about September 23 that we can say that we know for sure. Here are just a few notable bullet points that hint to something happening on or near September 23, 2015:
- September 23, 2015 is The Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur). Every 7th year is a Sabbatical year (a Shemitah) and every 7th Sabbatical (49 years) ends a cycle of time. The last cycle occurred during Israel’s Six-Day War. Remarkably, the last time the world experienced a Blood Moon Tetrad was during that period and if one counts exactly forty-nine (360 day) prophetic years (17,640 days) from the date of Jerusalem’s recapture by Israel, we arrive at September 23, 2015.
- On May 13, 2014, French foreign minister Laurent Fabiusannounced that we were on the edge of the “abyss” and had 500 days to avoid “climate chaos.” Exactly five hundred days from that speech date is September 23, 2015.
- In what may be related to comments made by Fabius, Climate Risk Economist Dr. Simon Atkins has warned that a massive wave of intergalactic energy known as “Wave X” is heading towards earth in September, bringing a “record number of physical/Earth shift events,” which include a predicted 9.0 earthquake near, or just outside of Iran, as well as a tsunami in the Mediterranean Sea. Additionally, Dr. Atkins believes between 10 to 17% of the world’s population will “not make it.”
- On multiple occasions, Hollywood films have alluded to the September 23rd date. Examples include “The Number 23” (2007) and most recently, “Tommorrowland” (2015). YouTuber Renee M. goes into much more detail about how Hollywood has hidden this September 23rd date in plain site.
- Before his death in 1727, it is alleged that Sir Isaac Newton, the famous physicist and devout follower of Christ, concealed a prophetic script in one of his journals. These writings contained important information related to Israel and end times events. The manuscripts are detailed in the book “Newton’s Riddle.” Interestingly enough, Newton’s calculations point to something occurring on September 23, 2015.
- The much talked about Jade Helm 15 military training exercises, which many suspect to be practice drills for martial law in the United States, begin on July 15, 2015 and conclude on September 15, 2015 — just one week prior to September 23rd.
- September 17, 2015 is the deadline for a “resolution of disapproval” for the Obama Administration’s nuclear deal with Iran. If the measure is passed, it would significantly weaken the international pact by eliminating Obama’s ability to temporarily waive U.S. sanctions on Iran. As of now, it appears Congress lacks the votes to block the deal, potentially placing Israel in grave danger. Throughout scripture, God explicitly warns that He will cast judgement on those who come against Israel or place her in danger.
- The multi-nation organization known as CERN is set to conclude a highly controversial LHC particle collision experiment in the month of September, which some suspect will open up a wormhole and/or spiritual portal, bringing about potentially disastrous consequences as a result.
- Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, best selling author of The Harbinger and The Mystery of the Shemitah, has uncovered a shocking connection between a new Shemitah and past financial collapses of the U.S. economy. This includes the stock market collapse of 2001, shortly after 9/11, and the financial collapse in 2008. The current Shemitah (7 year cycle) ends on September 13, 2015, the day of Rosh Hashanah (Feast of Trumpets).
- Pope Francis (who some suspect to be the False Prophet of Revelation), will be meeting with Barack Obama on September 23, 2015, which is the 266th day of the year — Pope Francis happens to be the 266th Pope. Many are suspecting this meeting will coincide with catastrophic events taking place, allowing these and other leaders to usher in a New World Order and help control the widespread chaos that would ensue from a natural or man-made disaster.
- Madonna Concert, Washington DC-Verizon Center (Opening Theme: Desecration of the Bride & Arrival of Fallen Angels).
- For the past 7 years (keep that number in mind), there have been bizarre and eerie trumpet sounds coming from the sky in places all over the world. These noises could indicate a warning from the heavenly realm that something is about to take place. The following is an excerpt from BibleTools.org, which addresses the biblical significance of trumpets and trumpet sounds:
“The trumpet is a symbol of considerable consequence in the Old and New Testaments. In general, it can signify an alarm of war, a call to assemble, or a command to march (see Numbers 10:1-10). The fourth annual holy day is the Feast of Trumpets, a “memorial of blowing of trumpets, a holy convocation” (Leviticus 23:24; Numbers 29:1) …. In addition, God caused the walls of Jericho to fall after 7 successive days of trumpets sounding (Joshua 6:4-20).”
Add to that the whole mixture of Hollywood films which remarkably announced the date with subtle clues: GoneGirl, Deep Impact and even the Hercules Disney film would be part of the system, according to this video… and there’s also the Jim Carrey-starring The Number 23.
Is There an Apocalyptic Event Coming on September 23, 2015?
These and other uncanny circumstances all point to something significant happening in September. As many Christian believers have noted, the return of Christ may be drawing near and now is the time to repent and place your faith and trust in Him before it is too late.
As some have rightfully pointed out, it is dangerous to set dates on the Lord’s return. However, we are also told that when we see predicted signs and events coming together in rapid succession (similar to birth pangs increasing in frequency), we can conclude that His coming return and judgement are near.
Additionally, this article makes no claim(s) to a specific date for the Rapture of the Church, Christ’s return or the end of the world. No man knows the day nor the hour, but we also must not ignore the remarkable signs and warnings that God provides when something significant is about to take place.
We are living in the end times, and Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right in front of our eyes. Will there be a climax of prophetic and significant events happening in September this year? Keep Watch!
And as Charisma Mag eloquently states, “Putting [the Sept. 2015 phenomenon] all together, we have an incredible convergence of events beyond manipulation by man … Is the Lord shouting at those with ears to hear and eyes to see?”