We’re always looking for new authors and we welcome individual bloggers to contribute high-quality guest posts to PressMagazine.com.
to follow if you want to write for us:
- Original Article: We only publish original articles. (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site)
- Content Quality: Content should be of high quality with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Topics We Cover: We accept content in the categories which you can see in the menu bar of this website.
- Recommended Article Length: 1200 – 2500 words.
- Formatting: Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings and numbered lists/bullets to structure your writing.
- Linking out: Include facts, research, sources or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information and arguments with external links (no less than 3).
- Internal Linking: Link to PressMagazine.com’s published articles where appropriate.
- Unique Angle: Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on PressMagazine.com.
- Images/Videos: We encourage authors to include images/videos as part of the submission. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to use images/videos and/or any other material from outside sources. If you include images or videos within the article, they must be high quality and come with source citations, only use images/videos for which you have permission or which are in the public domain (and be sure to credit your source).
- Short Paragraphs: Use short paragraphs, no more than 3-4 sentences per paragraph.
- Article Edits: We reserve the right to edit content you submit but this will primarily be done to correct errors or make the content more readable.
- What We Don’t Want: Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches; Fake product reviews, advertorials, etc type of content is not allowed.
- Author Bio and Photo: All final drafts should be accompanied by an author bio and photo(150*150 px). The author bio should be 40 to 50 words long and may include 1 link to your website’s homepage with a brand name anchor text.
Examples of Accepted Guest Posts:
- Georgia Guidestones
- Tori Kelly: “Becoming myself”
- How To Make Yourself Throw Up: The Ultimate Guide
- The Talk: Tik Tok’s Dark side!
- By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
- When the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval.
How To Submit: Please firstname.lastname@example.org or open a journalist account for any inquiries or post submission. We only publish high-quality articles we like and we’ve rejected a lot of low-quality content submissions.
Sponsored Blog Posts & Advertising Options: If you want to advertise on our website by putting up a banner ad, publishing a sponsored article, or doing another form of content collaboration, please drop an email regarding the opportunity on email@example.com.
The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted. Pacific Journalism Review reserves the right to use Turnitin software to screen any article for plagiarism. If evidence of plagiarism is found at any stage, (before or after the publication of the paper) the author will be afforded an opportunity for rebuttal. If the arguments are found to be unsatisfactory, the manuscript will be retracted and the author will be restricted from publishing in our Journal in the future. We accept all terms and conditions of COPE in relation to plagiarism.